7.22.2006

From Person to Personality

I've chosen a strange moment to begin this journal. Unsure of why or how to write, I decided to divine an answer from google (where else?) and found this quote:
How else can one write but of those things which one doesn't know, or knows badly? It is precisely there that we imagine having something to say. We write only at the frontiers of our knowledge, at the border which seperates our knowledge from our ignorance and transforms the one into the other. Only in this manner are we resolved to write. To satisfy ignorance is to put off writing until tomorrow - or rather, to make it impossible. -Gilles Deleuze (Difference and Repetition)
I distrust this blog, being the public quasi-confession booth that it is, and I hope that any readers will do this too. And so I begin, where I do not know how to begin; I am doing it as best I can.

1 comment:

ASJ said...

Don't be afraid. Your friends and family will read your blog and you'll never know if anyone else is. That is unless you put a site counter on (see my blog at the bottom), then you will only know what sate these strangers are in.

Good quote, I can't find deep stuff on google, only ideas for Lady and the Tramp themed weddings